TurboTax Freedom: Check E-file Status Online
In the advent of technology, anything can be done through the internet; shopping, telecommuting, and even filing your taxes. Taxes, nowadays, can be filed through the TurboTax Freedom software. It enables you to skip the task of printing out tax forms and mailing them to IRS. Because of that, TurboTax updated their software in which it enables you to check out the status of your e-file. You need not to wait up for weeks to know whether your application is accepted or rejected by the IRS. With TurboTax, you will immediately know the status of your e-file in 2 working days.
About TurboTax Online
TurboTax Online is known to be the number 1 tax software in the market today. They provide you with various products that will suit your needs. Aside from that, they can help you acquire a guaranteed maximum refund. All you have to do is compile your tax documents and they’ll do the rest. For those who still do not have those tax documents, they can provide you the documents you need from your employer or financial institution.
The Benefits Of TurboTax
- Your taxes will be filed accurately
- All your queries will be answered by customer support
- Assures you that you’ll pay less taxes
- A time- and cost-efficient way to file taxes
The Things You Need To File Taxes Using TurboTax
- Tax Documents
- Internet Connection and Computer
How to Check E-file Status Using TurboTax Sign In
- Go to www.turbotax.com
- Log-in to the site using your username and key in your password.
- Go to the “Print and File” icon.
- Click “Check E-file Status”.
- Look for your e-file status within the page.
If your e-file is rejected, it simply means that they have found errors on your file and that you may need to correct them. If your e-file is accepted, then you’re good to go.