The GameStop, a business firm listed with ‘NYSEGME’, is among the foremost video games & software seller in US. It was established in the early 1980s and is headquartered in in Texas. The GameStop now owns more than 6000 retail stores located in eighteen countries around the world as well as online. These stores operate with the appellations of GameStop, Babbage’s, EB Games, Software ETC, MovieStop, Micromania, FuncoLand and Planet X. There are 3 eCommerce sites of the company: GameStop, ImpulseDriven, and EBgames. If we talk about its main merchandise, the GameStop retails strategy guides, magazines, and relevant items on top of the computer and video games.
GameStop Bringing Customer Quality To The Next Level
If you’re a lover of PSP, computer, or PS games and have recently shopped at GameStop, now is your chance to share your reviews on the site. GameStop has initiated an online survey to let its customers leave their feedback on the products. Though aimed at collecting user reviews and considering them as a suggestion for improving their products & services, this survey can bring grand prizes to the participants, such as Free PS3 Games, GameStop Gift Card of worth $500, and much more. Just take 5 minutes from your busy routine to participate in a GameStop online survey and win sweepstakes and a myriad of other GameStop gifts. All you need is a computer with internet access and the receipt of your purchase at GameStop.
How To Take GameStop Survey
1. Visit ‘Tell GameStop Survey’ website at -> www.tellgamestop.com
2. Proceed with a language you prefer, either Spanish or English.
3. It’ll take you to a page where you’ve to key in the Associate Number & Feedback number imprinted on your GameStop receipt.
4. Press ‘Start’ button.
5. According to the instructions, reply all the inquiries as per your buying experience with GameStop.
6. Click on ‘Finish’ and put down more contact info in the event you earn the sweepstakes.