T-Mobile services are used by millions around the United States and other countries. They are one of the biggest cellular phone companies in the world. They offer telecommunication services to their clients. If your here for the T-Mobile Corporate Discount Program you must be a current T-Mobile employee or member. You will be eligible for a discount on your current service.
T-Mobile the one of the many leading phone companies in the world. They operate mainly in the United States, United Kingdom, and Australia. They offer telecommunication services for millions in around the world and its no wonder many people are in love with their company. They are in 11 european countries as well as many other places around the world and it all started in in 1994 before known as Voice Steam PCS Wireless. Today T-Mobile is a billion dollar company recently as of 2012 they have bought out smaller competitors and overall are becoming a power house not to be reckon with.
- They operate within 11 European countries.
- The original name of the company was Mercury One2One
- Just in the USA alone they have 33 million subscribers, and 150 million subscribers around the planet.
- In 2012 T-Mobile bought out the competitor Metro PCS Communications
- 42% of USA consumers in the mobile market are a T-Mobile customer. That’s nearly half the USA market.
- Access to Internet
- Be a current T-Mobile customer
- Valid Contact Information
How To Apply for T-Mobile Corporate Discounts Online:
Step 1 – Go to: www.T-mobile.com/corpdiscount to get access to your discount.
Step 2 – Enter your 10 digit T-Mobile phone number.
Step 3 – Enter your password.
Step 4 – Enter your first & last name.
Step 5 – Enter your email.
Step 6 – Write your new password, First Name and Last Name.
Step 7 – Provide “Email Address” to complete the registration process.
Step 8 – Finished. After you finish the application process you can now login your T-Mobile account online and enjoy the corporate benefits that they offer. If you check frequently you may find new offers available.