We all shop at Walmart, the store has everything we need, and its prices are usually unbeatable when compared to other retailers across the United States. If you have recently been shopping at Walmart read on because you are eligible.
About the Walmart Survey
The Walmart survey is designed to get customer’s feedback about their recent shopping experience in Walmart stores, so that they can make changes where needed and provide their customers with the best shopping experience possible. The Walmart survey takes approximately 15 minutes to complete and for your time, Walmart will enter you into a drawing for the chance to win one of five $1,000 Walmart gift cards.
How to Take the Walmart Survey
What You’ll Need:
– In order to take part in the Walmart survey you must have shopped at Walmart in the past 14 days and retained your receipt from your shopping trip.
– Contact Information
– Visit www.survey.walmart.com
– At the bottom of the page click on what language you would like to take the survey in, English or Spanish.
– Next you will need to enter your five digit zip code.
– Walmart will then ask you if you are a WalMart employee or an immediate family member of a Walmart employee. If you answer yes, you won’t be able to proceed with the survey as Walmart employees and immediate family members are not eligible to take part in the survey. If you answer no, you will be taken to a new page where you’ll be asked to enter your date of birth.
– After you’ve entered your date of birth, you’ll need your receipt handy so that you can enter the store number and ID number found on your receipt. It is important you enter the numbers exactly as you see them.
– Once you’ve entered your contact information and the store and ID numbers found on your receipt, it will be time to take the 15-minute survey about your shopping experience at Walmart.
– At the end of the Walmart survey, you’ll find out whether you are one of the lucky five to hit the jackpot.