SunTrust Banks Inc. is currently one of the leading financial services holding companies in the nation. Its largest subsidiary, SunTrust Bank, has over 1500 retail branches mainly located along the east coast of the US, including the Washington, DC area. However, it offers a full range of state-of-the-art online banking services, including the use of mobile apps that allow for a complete mobile online banking experience. They are one of the biggest banks in the USA, and service millions of consumer looking for finance resources from banking, to loans.
Sign Up for SunTrust Online Banking
In order to take advantage of these online and mobile services, you will need to sign up for online banking through SunTrust. These steps will show you how.
- Make sure that you have a SunTrust banking account. If you do not, either contact a local branch near you, or want to open an account online. (It is best to open the site up in a new window so that you can still have access to this page.)
- Have your social security number available.
- Go to www.suntrust.com
- On the left hand side of the page, you will see a section marked NEED HELP? Under that, you need to click on the SIGN UP NOW link.
- Follow the prompts to complete the four step process to register. Please take note of the user name and passwords you choose. You will need these to access your account in the future. Store this information in a safe place.
- For more information about SunTrust Online Banking.
- If you have any problems, call the contact numbers below:
- Enjoy your online banking features, you can now bank from home with a computer, or from any location with a mobile device.
For more general information about SunTrust Bank, go to main website www.suntrust.com
Online Banking Number:1-800-382-3232
General Customer service number: 1-800-SUNTRUST (1-800-786-8787)