Rite Aid is a popular store in the United States they have stores in nearly every single state. They have recently began a new customer satisfaction survey, your feedback is towards their store is appreciated. By giving your feedback you will be entered in a $1000 sweepstake and be able to win many different prizes. All your need to do is answer a short customer feedback survey about your experience about the store.
About Rite Aid:
Rite Aid is the one of the biggest drug markets in the United State, started from humble beginnings with 1 store today they have more then over 4000+ retail stores around the states. Rite Aid sells everything from health products to home goods. They also are one of the one of the biggest in store pharmacy services in the United States.
- Started in 1962 with 1 retail location
- Original name of store used to be Thrif D Discount Center
- Within 10 years expanded to over 200+ retail locations
- In 1999, partnered with GNC ( General Nutrition Companies )
- Have a PC with internet access
- Have recently visited any Rite Aid Store
- Have a sales receipt with you
- Be of 18 years of age
- You must be a valid USA citizen
Do Rite Aid Story Survey to Enter for $1000 Sweepstakes:
Step 1 – Visit www.riteaid.com/storesurvey and give your feedback about your in store experience.
Step 2 – On your sales receipt just enter your 16 digit code.
Step 3 – The survey will ask you a few questions about your in store experience, please answer honestly. Good or Bad.
Step 4 – When your done with the survey about your in store experience just enter your contact information.
Step 5 – You are now entered in the Rite Aid Sweep stakes. Just sit back and wish for the best.
Here are the Rite Aid rules to the official sweepstakes. – www.riteaidpharmacysurvey.com/DContent.aspx?Page=SweepstakesRules&c=121020.
- When you take the short customer satisfaction survey it helps the store know how they can change what are doing bad or do more of what they are doing well to offer you a better in store experience.
- For a quick survey you are entered in a chance to win their $1000 sweepstakes. It doesn’t get better then that.