If your in need of a coupon for your next purchase at OfficeMax today we will show you how you can get a $5 coupon by just taking their short store feedback survey. OfficeMax is one of the biggest USA owned office supplies stores in the United States. They started in Chicago and today are all around the states and sell a wide range of everything oriented to the office perfect for small business owners to large fortune 500 companies.
OfficeMax is an USA office supplies superstore started in 1988 in Ohio. They make around 7.1 billion dollars annually with a annual expense of 35 million dollars. There total assets are about 2 billion dollars. OfficeMax is the stores are the source for many offices go to when they need office supplies or stock. Around the back to school times OfficeMax is one of the biggest retailer for students and parents to go for back to school supplies. Over the years they have crushed numerous competitors and that are just a little bit over 20 years old its been a long journey and with the current economic times people are in search of ways to save money and use coupons.
OfficeMax Fun Facts:
- They sued Medmax for copyright infringement
- They sued Circuit City Brand ; CarMax for copyright infringement
- Main competitors are Staples, and Office Depot
- In 1993 they bought out BizMart (over 100 stores). Bizmart was at the time a leading office supplies store.
- Have internet connection and computer.
- Receipt from your recent purchase
How to take the Footlocker Survey :
Step 1 – Visit www.officemaxfeedback.com to give feedback about your experience you had in the store.
Step 2 – Enter the survey code located on your receipt.
Step 3 – Enter your the date and the time.
Step 4 - Now just submit the information.
That’s it. You will now receive a coupon $5 off $25 or more purchase just for giving your OfficeMax Feedback.
- You can use this coupon to save $5 off your next purchase of $25 or more at OfficeMax.