Are you looking for a credit card with simple and fair terms but worried about your imperfect credit history? Well, calm down as you can get your desired and highly personalized credit card suited to your individual needs without going through unnecessary long processes.
About First Premier Bank
First Premier Bank is widely recognized throughout the United States for offering credit to individuals who have difficulty in maintaining their repayment schedule. So if you don’t have an “excellent” credit history, you can still get all the benefits of credit card. First Premiere Bank ranks number 10 in terms of Visa and MasterCard credit card issuers in the United States. Although they offer loan at very high interest rates, these cards may help individuals in need of emergency cash such as for paying the medical bills, fulfilling budget deficit during unemployment etc.
They offer cards with the names of First Premier, Centennial and Aventium.
Managing your Credit Card Online
With First Premier credit card you don’t need to visit bank for managing your credit card, paying bills and routine transactions. You can do all that from your personal computer. In order to avail online services you have to pay a one-time fee of just $4.95. The following guide presents a step by step instruction for managing your credit online.
- Click on the “Enroll” button in the top horizontal menu bar.
- This page will present a form where you have to enter your personal details and information, including your account number, social security number, card expiry date, phone, email, desired username and password.
- Once you have entered all details in the relevant fields, click “Continue”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions in order to complete the registration process.
- You will receive a confirmation email on the address you provided.
Congrats! You can now login to your account at the website and manage your account, pay bills online, initiate balance and credit inquiry, view transaction history and a lot more!