Cigna is a global healthcare organization with a view to provide its customers ways of improving their health, overall well-being and provide them a sense of security. It fulfills its objectives by providing ready access to WebMD’s suite of health information and tools for supporting consumer decisions.
myCigna is an app designed by Cigna Corp. to allow its users to manage their health effectively online. You can easily access all the information related to your health care with their nifty mobile and computer apps. With myCigna you can also locate local doctors and medical services, get medical advice, get answers to coverage questions, and understand your insurance policy and coverage.
With myCigna you get complete online control of your health. With mobile apps for Android, iPhone and other major platforms you are in full control of:
- Search for your desired health care professional (Such as a general physician, dentist or psychotherapist) from Cigna’s national network and compare the quality ratings of different choices.
- Find the most suitable medical professional for your problem.
- View insurance claims made in the past.
- Find the pharmacy that’s closest to you through GPS and compare costs of different drugs.
- Organize and store your vital signs and biometric information.
How to register for myCigna Account
Registration process is simple and easy as explained below.
- Go to the official site at www.mycigna.com
- Click on “Register Now” button.
- Enter all your personal information and click the “Next” button.
- Confirm your personal identity and once again click “Next”.
- Select your desired User ID and password for your account and click “Next”.
- All information will be presented for your review. Check once again and click “Submit” for final submission.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
There. That’s all! You are now registered with one of the most trusted sources of online medical care.