Sprint, the third largest wireless network service provider in the United States, has more than 64.3 customers. It not only provides Internet Services, but also operates certain business subsidiaries. If you are a Sprint user, it is important for you to create an online account with Sprint. It gives you more personalized and customized service options allowing you to track down your connectivity as well as to monitor Sprint services.
A personalized Sprit account ensures your virtual presence in the Sprint system that literally boosts up your service experiences. Whether you use Sprint at home or at your office, a Sprint account takes you to the next level of online service.
More about My Sprint
The history of Sprint goes back to more than a century. It was originally formed as Brown Telephone Company back in 1899. Things have drastically changed since then. In the present times, Sprint is no longer limited to operating telephones. Head Quartered in Overland Park, Kansas, this company employs some 39,000 people. Sprint has net revenue of $35.3 billion (as of 2012). Services it offers include wireless networking, mobile phone services, WiMax networking etc. These reports clearly indicate how growing the company is into the powerhouse it is today and taking over the telecommunications business.
How to Create Sprint Account
- A Sprint phone connection
- Internet connectivity and Personal Computer;
- Personal information to complete registration.
Step by step procedure:
- Firstly, go to the official website of Sprint www.sprint.com Click on the Register/Login button in the upper right corner.
- Secondly, enter your Sprint telephone/cellphone number. Once done, complete the next part of the form by submitting all your personal info.
- Thirdly, you will be required to set your success level.
- Finally, once the registration is done, an email confirmation consisting of a security code will be sent to the email address which you need to verify.