If you are a Hilton team member, don’t forget to take advantage of one of your most rewarding employee benefits. The Hilton Team Member Travel Program can allow you and your family to enjoy luxurious Hilton accommodations at a vastly discounted rate when you travel for leisure.
Hilton Team Member Travel Program—If you are eligible for the Hilton Team Member Travel Program, you can get rates for as little as $29 a night! However, team members must be present when checking in to the hotel. For a list of rates, click here.
Hilton Family Travel Program–If the team member cannot be present for the trip, family members may use the Hilton Family Travel Program instead. The rates for this program are set by the individual properties and may not necessarily lower than those available to the public through discount sites.
The Hilton Family Program is available to all regular part time and full time team members anywhere in the world and can be used by all family members even if they are not traveling with a team member.
However, the special Hilton Team Member Travel Program rates are only available to team members employed in the Americas and can only be used only by immediate family when a team member is present.
Hotel and Reservation Limits
You can get the discount on any hotel in the Hilton group except the hotel where you work or one within 50 miles of your workplace or residence. You may use the discount to reserve up to two rooms for up to seven nights each stay. You can find out more details by clicking here.
How to Book a Reservation
- Log onto www.hilton.com/tmtp
- Verify your work location.
- Search for hotels that are available on your travel dates.
- Choose your hotel and room.
- Reserve your room. You be need to supply a credit card number at the time of the reservation and the rate cannot be confirmed until the reservation is actually made. You will be given a confirmation number. Either print this out or write it down. You will need it for the next step.
- Obtain your passport. You will need a signed passport to verify your eligibility. Simply take your confirmation number to your Human Resources Department or your General Manager. Save this passport. You will need to check in.
- If you need to change your reservation, you can do so online at the site listed above. You may also call 1-877-54-ROOMS. It is important that you cancel your reservation if you cannot go, because you will be charged the higher published rate if you do not arrive.
- Enjoy your trip!
SPECIAL NOTE: If you are using the Hilton Team Member Travel Program and are in the US, you can also make your reservations over the phone by calling 1-877-54-ROOMS. (1-877-547-6667). This option is not available to those using the Hilton Family Travel Program.