They are one of the biggest groceries supermarket retailers in the United States. Safeway’s main competitors is Albertsons. Safeway is all around the world including in Mexico and Canada. They earn about 43.6 billion dollars annually with a operating expense of about 1.1 billion dollars. They started in California and are voted 4th out of 75th in American Top Grocery Outlets. Safeway services hundreds of thousands everyday across its store sells everything from morning to dinner, everything you would ever need to make your meal.
About Safeway Inc:
Safeway was started in 1912 by Sam Seelig, and when it originally opened it was previously called “Sam Seelig Company” named after the founder. When Seelig left the company in the 1920’s they changed the name to what is known today as “Safeway”. In the 1920’s Safeway’s main competitor was Skagg Grocery’s around that time Skagg and Safeway joined forces and merged into 1 brand, Safeway and from there Safeway has just been expanding like wildfire opening many new locations each year and still offering the same service they did when they opened, an retailer dedicated to selling food.
Safeway Fun Facts:
- 1947 was the first year the company made 1 billion dollars.
- In the late 1950s they opened their first location in Alaska.
- In Texas the popular grocery store Randall’s Food Market is a Safeway brand.
- In California Vons Food and Drug is a Safeway brand.
- Have a computer with internet connection.
- Have you receipt from Safeway from a recent purchase.
How To Enter Safeway $100 Gift Card Grocery Survey:
Step 2 – Enter your survey code that is on your Safeway receipt.
Step 3 – Select the time and Safeway location.
Step 4 – Then all you have to do is submit the information.
Now you will be entered in a chance to win a $100 Safeway Gift Card if you win they will contact you by email or phone.
Advantages To Consumer:
- Chance at winning a $100 Safeway Gift Card
- Help the store understand the experience you had at the store so they can know what to do better so they can better change the store to better assist you and other customers