CVS Learnet is a program designed for employee to go online and learn about work standards of the company. CVS Caremark is one of the top drug retailing businesses in the United States, they have over 6900 + stores across the US and are also known for their popular chain stores CVS Pharmacy and Longs Drugs. With that many stores it gets hard to keep employees qualified to store standards which is why the Learnet program was made.
What is CVS Learnet even for? :
CVS Learnet is the official learning website for employees to stay educated on current store regulations and how to be properly trained to the standards that each employee should qualified at. CVS Learnet is for accessing, tracking, and managing your learning education for CVS Caremark. If your looking for more information about the website you have come to the right place.
CVS Caremark Fun Facts:
- CVS also owns Longs Drugs
- They were founded in 1963.
- In 2013 they were number 13 in USA fortune 500 company’s.
- They also own MinuteClinic a leading clinic care provider in Columbia .
How Do I Join CVS Learnet Employees Program?
If your a employee who is looking to register for the CVS Learnet please have the following ready.
1. Employee number (Found on your paycheck)
2. Social Security Number (Found on your social security card)
3.Have a computer with internet access.
How To Get Started:
- Go to CVS Learnet website. – cvslearnet.cvs.com
- First put your employee ID.
- First time logging in – your password is last 4 digits of your social.
- If your forget your password click reset password.
Note: You must have your employee number ready or else you will not be able to access your learnet account online. If you need your employee number
1. Look on your pay check.
2. If you have not received a paycheck yet contact your store manager, they will have it ready for you.