Corrlinks offers inmates with a program dedicated to allowing them to get and send email to their loved ones outside of prison. Corrlinks email login is great for inmates it allows them to keep up with the world outside and what’s going on with friends and family through the comfort of the internet.
About the CorrLink Inmate Email Program?
Corrlinks is the inmate email program used by the FBOP ( Federal Bureau of Prison ). The FBOP decided to use this implement this program because it was the most efficient way for inmates to login and send and get emails to the their loved ones and keep in contact because they understand that communication with the outside world is very important with the safeguard of the middle man screening all digital email and mail will be intercepted by authority’s if they suspect malicious purposes. This is a great way for communication between inmates and the outside world because traditional mail can take weeks, while email can take only up to a few hours. For inmates in prison this for access to Corrlinks this is will cost a small fee, because of many hours spent keeping the program open for prisons.
How Do I Access CorrLinks Inmate Email?
- How Do I Send Out emails, and Receive Emails With the Corrlinks program? ( For Recipient Outside Prison )
Step 1 – Put your email and password to begin the Corrlinks program.
Step 2 – Put your inmate number of who you want to contact into your email address book.
Step 3 – You must have the “inmate number” and the “identification code” added as a contact to your email address book to contact the inmate.
Step 4 – Then you can go to your mail and type out a new message to send out or receive email to and from the inmate.
Now you can send emails to and from inmates in prison and they do the same out, This will be powered by Corrlinks Email Program and does cost a small fee.
- What Do I Need? ( For Inmates & For Recipient Outside Prison )
1. A credit card. (MasterCard or Visa) , Either the Inmate or Recipient must fund their Corrlinks Email account for continue use.
2. The recipient outside must add the”inmate’s email” to their contact.
3. The recipient must know the inmate’s “identification number“.
- How Do I Sign Up CorrLinks System? ( For Inmates )
Step 1 – You must have a “invite email” from the Corrlinks program and the “identification code”.
Step 2 – If you don’t have an existing account. Press “register” then follow the instructions.
Step 3 – Wait for your Corrlinks Email Login account to be approved.
Step 4 – You can know login with your email login and password.
- FBOP (Federal Bureau Of Prisons) Frequently Asked Questions page: http://www.bop.gov/inmate_programs/trulincs_faq.jsp
- Corrlinks Inmate Email Frequently Asked Questions page: https://www.corrlinks.com/FAQ.aspx
- Corrlinks Inmate Email Login: https://www.corrlinks.com/