Anthem.com is an online healthcare provider dedicated to delivering better healthcare, providing each of its customers with greater value and improving the overall health of communities across the United States.
After signing up with Anthem you’ll be able to take control of your healthcare plan and manage it all online. Anthem will help you find a healthcare plan right for your individual needs, considering other benefits you may want to add your plan all the while.
Established in the 1980s, Anthem began as a spin-off of the group insurance operations, American General Insurance and later merged with the Blue Cross Blue Shield organization. Today Anthem offers affordable healthcare in over ten states including: Nevada, Colorado, Missouri, Wisconsin, Georgia, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Virginia, Connecticut, New Hampshire and Maine.
How to Create an Account on Anthem
What You’ll Need:
– Member ID Number (You will need to join Anthem and receive your insurance card with your member ID number before you can create an account on www.anthem.com.)
– Your contact information including your full name, date of birth and email address
1. Visit www.anthem.com for the official website.
2. Once you’ve reached Anthem’s homepage, click on “Register Now” found on the right-hand side of the page.
3. Next you will have to enter your member ID and your personal information including your full name and date of birth.
4. Once you’ve filled in your personal details you will be taken to a new page where you will choose your username and password.
5. After you enter your chosen username and password, you will be directed to a page where you will be prompted to enter your email address
6. To complete your registration on Anthem, confirm your registration via your email account.
You are now a Anthem Member and can now access all the members only features and insurance programs.